Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Genealogy Divorce Request Form Only

  1. St. Joseph County, Indiana
    Serving St. Joseph County and City of South Bend, Indiana
  2. Genealogy Divorce Request Form Only
  3. To end a marriage a Divorce Decree is needed. A Docket will show all court filings. Court files could contain additional documents that could be used for genealogy (ex. petition for divorce or summons). Will need to contact the St. Joseph County Clerks Office for CERTIFIED Divorce Decrees.
  4. Document Type: *
  5. Printing Fees for non-certified copies: Billing statement will be sent with request.
    5¢ per page
  6. Disclaimer:
    The Archives Genealogy Collection documents may have records confidentiality restrictions according to Indiana Code, IC 5-14-3-2(9).
  7. Contact Information:
    1140 S. Lafayette Blvd. South Bend, IN. 46601 Phone: (574) 235-9091 Fax: (574) 235-7856
  8. Leave This Blank:

  9. This field is not part of the form submission.