Hours & Fees
2021 Park Hours (all times are EST)
- Jan 1-March 13: 10a-5:30p
- March 14-April 11: 10a-7p
- April 12-May 30: 10a-8:30p
- May 31-August 1: 10a-9p
- August 2-Sept 12: 10a-8:30p
- Sept 13-November 6: 10a-7p
- Nov 7-Dec 31: 10a-5:30p
Spicer Lake Nature Preserve opens one hour later and closes one hour earlier.
2021 Park Closed Dates
All County Parks are closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Spicer Lake Nature Preserve is also closed: January 1, January 18, February 15 and December 24 & 25.
2021 Offices Closed Dates
Park Offices are closed in observance of these County-designated holidays:
- January 1 - New Year’s Day
- January 18 - Martin Luther King Day
- February 15 - President’s Day
- April 2 - Good Friday
- May 28 - Friday before Memorial Day
- May 31 - Memorial Day
- July 2 - Friday before Independence Day
- July 5 - Monday after Independence Day
- September 3 - Friday before Labor Day
- September 6 - Labor Day
- November 11 - Veteran’s Day
- November 25 - Thanksgiving Day
- November 26 - Day After Thanksgiving
- December 24 - Christmas Eve (parks close at 3:30 pm)
Reservation fees do not include park entrance fees. Gate fee is in effect on weekends, holidays and during special events/programs. Sites reserved for times other than regular park hours require a $40 / hour park ranger fee. A security deposit is also required for all reservations ($200 for enclosed buildings and $150 for open air pavilions. This deposit will be refunded if park rules and shelter policies are complied with and there is no damage or clean-up required at the site.
- $4 / In-County Vehicles
- $5 / Out-of County
- Vehicles All Special Event Parking: $8
- Busload: $.50 per person
- Annual Pass In-County: $27
- Annual Pass Out-of-County: $35
- Entry Fee Applies - April 1 - October 31 (weekends and holidays)
- Entry Fee charged on Fridays at Ferrettie / Baugo Creek County Park, Memorial Day though Labor Day.
- Entry Fee charged on Fridays at St. Patrick's County Park, Memorial Day though Labor Day.
- The Entry Fee also is in affect during winter programs and special events.