Thu Apr. 6
Tue Apr. 11
Wed Apr. 12
Thu Apr. 13
Tue Apr. 18
Thu Apr. 20
Thu May 4
Thu May 4
Tue May 9
Wed May 10
Tue May 16
Thu May 18
- City of Mishawaka - Planning Department
- City of South Bend - Department of Public Works
- Division of Public Works
- Division of Surveyor
- Historic Preservation Commission
- Michiana Area Council of Governments
- St. Joseph County Chamber of Commerce
- St. Joseph County River Basin Commission
- U.S. Census Bureau
- FEMA Floodmap Service Center
- Are leaves part of the ordinance that Code will enforce?
- Will the Code Inspectors drive around looking for violations?
- What hours are Inspectors working?
- Does Code Enforcement deal with abandoned or damaged structures?
- Are vehicles parked on the street that rarely move covered under Code?
- Can concerns be anonymous?
- My neighbor parks in the front yard. Is this against the ordinance?
- The neighbor’s pool has been half full of water for years, it stinks and there are bugs, is this a violation?
- Is standing water a violation of the Nuisance ordinance?
- What about neighbors burning trash or yard waste?
- We believe a neighbor is operating a business out of their residence. Who do we contact?
- What about noise complaints?
- How tall does the grass have to be before it is a violation?
- How will residents be contacted by Inspectors if violations are found?
- Can I fill in the ditch?
- Can I control the ditch vegetation and keep my ditch bank mowed myself?
- Can I build sheds, playground equipment etc., in the right-of-way?
- Can I dam up or block water that flows onto my property?