- What are the hours for Human Resource Department?
The Human Resource Department hours are 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- How to I get my student loan forgiveness process started as an employee?
Please use the site below to begin the process.
- How do I set a meeting with Human Resources?
You may use our form to schedule a meeting in the "Employee Forms" section. You may also call to schedule at 574-235-9547.
- How do I check on my application?
Each department is responsible for their own hiring. Once your application is submitted online it is forwarded to the department responsible for hiring. That department will be responsible for completing the review, interview, and hiring processes.
- How do I start my student loan forgiveness process?
Please begin the process by using the digital document that is found here: https://studentaid.gov/pslf/
Please use the contact email of : HR@sjcindiana.com when completing the form.
- I am not sure if my insurance is active. How can I look this up?
Please check your benefit information by using the employee portal found on the left-hand side of the Human Resources page. It is also referred to as HRIntouch or BenefitFocus. Here you can see what is active on your current benefits.
- Who do I contact in HR if I still have questions about my benefits after checking my portal?
HR@sjcindiana.com is your first point of contact.
- How do I sign up for FMLA?
Please contact MetLife, our FMLA administrator, at 877-638-8269. All FMLA information must go through MetLife. Do not have your doctor send information to St. Joseph County HR. MetLife communicates with us on your behalf.
- I have questions about my payroll, pay, pay stubs, garnishments etc.
Please contact payroll at email@example.com
- I am having trouble logging into DocuLivery and seeing my paystub.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to rest your password. Your username is your last name and the last 4 digits of your social security number.
- I thought I had benefit coverage, but my doctor said it was declined.
Please first check your employee portal to see what your active coverages are prior to emailing HR at HR@sjcindiana.com
- How do I submit my gym membership reimbursement?
Please use the Gym Reimbursement form in the employee forms section of the Human Resources website. The completed form and supporting documents can be emailed to email@example.com
- Is ___________ covered by my insurance?
Please call Auxiant at 319-398-3283 to see if it is covered or if there are additional steps that need to be completed for coverage.
- I would like to plan for retirement. Can you direct me to a financial advisor?
We partner with Bison Financial. They can be reached at 866-992-4766. We also work with Bison representative Stephen Wien. His direct number is 765-742-8300.
- I need to sign up for Medicare. Can you Help?
Yes! There is information on your employee portal about Medicare, but we also work with Jan Hanson Insurance Executive who helps with signing up for Medicare at age 65. Her number is 574-360-5749. Please reach out to HR at HR@sjcindiana.com if you are planning for retirement. We can also help discuss Medicare with you.
- I want to change my benefit outside of the open enrollment period.
Qualify life events must occur if you would like to change your benefits outside of the open enrollment. These events such as:
- Loss of health coverage
- Losing existing health coverage, including job-based, individual, and student plans
- Turning 26 and losing coverage through a parent’s plan
- Getting married or divorced
- Having a baby
This is not an exhaustive list. Email HR at HR@sjcindiana with further questions. We can help you figure this out.
- I have questions about my PERF.
Please reach out to PERF at 844-464-6777. PERF is the best resource for PERF related questions.
- How do I get an employment verification letter?
Please email HR at HR@sjcindiana.com
- I have a sensitive question or discussion that needs to be had.
Please reach out to HR via phone at 574-235-9547.